New York is known as the city that never sleeps. As it turns out it’s also the city of proper planning. James and his friends spent the night of the Mayweather-Mcgregor fight searching around the city for a place to watch this year’s biggest sporting event.
James had some quick thinking, and used the power of the internet in order to land a great sport to watch the fight – just in time.
On this episode of the James Swanwick show James records from the streets of New York to tell you all about his adventures. He reflects on time out with his friends, and his history in the city – including the time he met his all time here (Jon Bon Jovi) on his birthday!
Download this episode of the James Swanwick show to hear more about how James’ adventures are going and what his next steps are as he searches for his new home in the world.
- It’s possible to save money using credit card reward points when you travel.
- James’ goal is to not spend a dollar on hotels this year.
- There was a long journey to watch the fight in New York.
- When James is bored, he does a google search on Bon Jovi news.
- James interviewed Bon Jovi on his birthday in 2010.
- Changing temperature from hot to cold can help reduce inflammation and waste products.
- Suffer in silence.
- Men have to do an activity in order to catch up.
- Women can catch up by sitting and talking.
- Take the time to focus on one thing, and don’t be distracted by your phone or internet.