Do you know what your love style is? Are you anxious? Are you secure? Are you avoidant?How about your partner? Do you understand the ways that your two love style compliment, or may indeed clash with each other? By understanding this, you can go a long way in understanding a lot of the conflict in your life!
Today I’m reviewing “Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help YouFind – and Keep – Love” by Amir Levine. Paying attention to the ways you express love, whether you tend to get jealous easily, if you need alone time, or if you're secure in the other person’s love for you, will help you have the best relationship possible.
So listen up carefully to this episode if you want a better love life, and want to further deepen your relationships! Don’t miss it, take notes, subscribe and rate and review the podcast!
- Secure, avoidant or anxious are different types of love styles you might encounter
- Once you understand these three types, you might be able to understand why your expectations of your partner may be off
- Anxious: Craves assurance that you will be there for them
- Secure: You are secure in the idea that your lover loves you and will be true to you
- Avoidant: Really enjoys their time alone, or perhaps short term relationships or single. They can have long-term relationships, but they enjoy their time alone
- Understanding the style that you are, and the style that your partner is, will go a long way in helping you to understand each other and each other’s actions
“Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help YouFind – and Keep – Love” by Amir Levine
Get My Book Notes on 3 Life-Changing Books