“Anyone who really wants to get to know you is not going to reject the idea of a date without alcohol.” – Caitlin Padgett
(click to tweet)
There is no place where alcohol is more of an assumed part of life than the dating world. Whether you’re going out to the bar, or to dinner, or really any date you can imagine, most people will assume that alcohol is included.
But it doesn’t have to be, and Caitlin Padgett, author of the book “Drink Less Be More” is talking today about how we can still through inhibitions aside and really go for it in dating, without the crutch of alcohol that most people rely on.
And, most importantly, sex is better! Not only do you feel better, you look far better, more fit, with better definition and skin tone. You even feel more without alcohol, which makes the sex better as well.
Listen to this episode to give important tips about how to up your dating game by quitting alcohol on the James Swanwick Show today!
“Instead of getting nervous and thinking about what could go wrong on a date, flip the script: Imagine everything go right, and working out in your favor.” – Caitlin Padgett
(click to tweet)
- Most people assume alcohol when it comes to dating. It’s standard
- Daytime dates are a great alternative to traditional dates, with absolutely no pressure to drink. Daytime dates give the strong impression that you want to get to know them as a person
- Anyone who really wants to get to know you is not going to reject the idea of a date without alcohol
- Come up with new pregaming that doesn’t include alcohol to get you into the right mood before a date
- Have “dance parties of one” to get you into the mood
- Instead of getting nervous and thinking about what could go wrong on a date, flip the script: Imagine everything go right, and working out in your favor
- Figure out what your drink is, something interesting and cool that is non-alcoholic, and make it your go-to thing
- Just be honest about why you’re choosing not to drink alcohol. Own it
- No alcohol makes sex so much better! You look better, and you feel more