If there is one single thing that separates those who are able to progress in life, and meet with eventual success, it is certainly the ability to be consistent. More than anything, this is the difference from those who get to where they want to be and those who don’t.
Without consistency, it is nearly impossible to actually get anything done! You will find yourself continually starting new activities, trying to instill new habits, but none of it will ever lead to success and improvement in your life.
Therefore, if you can be consistent, you can accomplish almost anything! This episode digs into the importance of consistency in life, and practical ways to ensure that consistency is a part of your life. Learn how to create success through consistency on this episode of the James Swanwick Show!
- Consistency is what separates those who succeed and progress from those you don’t
- Consistency is one of the things that you can learn and apply to every area of life to see better progress in it
- If you don’t want to do something, try counting down “3, 2, 1, GO” and jump up and do it!
- People overestimate what they can do in a day, but underestimate what they can do in a year
- Be consistent in your efforts to keep up with friends, old and new, staying in contact with them regularly
- Ask yourself what you can be consistent about in your life