If you feel insecure around women, this episode is for you. I’m speaking with Owen Cook about the exact techniques that will help you get passed your own insecurities about who you are, what you look like, and what you deserve in life.
Most men find themselves nervous and insecure, especially around beautiful women. It’s essential to be able to move passed this insecurities, understand your value, and portray that to the world.
That’s what this episode is all about, so listen up and take notes to learn and improve your life, today on the James Swanwick Show!
- The security of a man often has nothing to do with his physical appearance
- Even good looking people will seem less attractive when they are insecure
- Get out of the comparison frame, and just start taking action
- Understand that no matter where you get to, you will always have insecurities
- When you realize that everyone is focused on judging themselves, you can stop comparing yourself poorly to others
- Go inside yourself and ask yourself what is valuable to you