There are a lot of extremely successful people in measurements of finance, fitness, and many other categories of life, who simply can’t seem to be able to figure out the romantic and relationship side of things, so that is the subject that I’m tackling with Heather Ann Havenwood on today’s episode of the James Swanwick Show.
Heather digs into my own life, past relationships, some of my own preconceived notions about women, what I look for, what has been difficult for me in the past. In fact, this episode basically turned into a “get James a wife” conversation. If you want some practical advice on understanding the often confusing world of relationships, this episode is for you! Hope you enjoy!
- Marriage, for the woman, is often about security
- Men have to quickly decipher between “crazy” or “psycho” in a woman
- We tend to attract what we are
- Look for a mate who is at a similar level of self-esteem as you
- Shifting self-esteem is a core change, very difficult to change, which is why it’s better to look for someone who is at a similar level as you rather than to try to change them
- Feminine and masculine energy are more powerful when they come together than apart
- Time tested success principles show that masculine and feminine come together for more success together than apart
- If you may want a prenup, bring it up very early on
- Be upfront with yourself and people you date about if you want marriage or not
- Understand how environments shape and affect those in them, and look in the categories that match what you’re looking for
- Understand the energy that you are looking for in a partner