What are your goals for 2017? And how do you plan to accomplish them?
Many people make New Year's resolutions, promising to live better and to turn into the person that they want to be in 2017, and yet most of those resolutions fall flat by about 2-3 months into the new year, if not before. Why is it so hard to stick with new resolutions?
In this episode, I am talking with some people in Brisbane about their resolutions, and some of the tactics I teach to help people make their resolutions a long-term reality.
If you have ideas for ways that you want to smash 2017, but are at all worried that you will have a hard time sticking with your resolutions, this episode is for you! Learn how to make 2017 your best year yet, on this episode of the James Swanwick Show!
- When you feel the fear, acknowledge it, and then just do it anyway!
- Take time to travel when you can, because you never know when things will change and it will get more difficult
- Establish a daily morning routine to kill everyday in 2017
- Look into getting a gratitude journal
- Be very specific about your goals, both in exactly what you want to do and by what date you want to do it
- Write down your goals for a much higher chance of achieving them. Better yet, write them down everyday to keep them continual on your mind
Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses