Would you like to know how to make $2.7 million in a single year? Today I’ve got a short and to the point conversation with Justin Cener about exactly how he was able to make $2.7 million revenue in 2015 selling T-shirts with cats on them!
There’s a very specific process and formula to follow, and that is exactly what Justin is going through with me today. One of the most important traps to avoid is going to broad with your target market. If you’re trying to appeal to everyone, you could easily end up appealing to no one, so be very careful and focused at first.
Also, focus on matching a perfect product for a specific perfect customer. Understanding your avatar or idea customer is essential to creating a successful business, because it is the only way that you can know that you are creating the right product or service.
Learn all of this and more on today’s short but packed episode of The James Swanwick Show!
- Match your product to your customer very carefully
- Do market research to carefully prove the demand
- After you have the perfect customer and product match, advertise slowly and then scale up
- Proving demand for your product is the most important and first step you should take. Use the Google keyword planner to measure demand
- Look around your social networks to see what people are passionate and talking about
- When you get started, focus only on one thing, and don’t go broad