Have you made goals you that just sit in the back of your mind? Ever say you wanted to lose weight, move to a new city, or finally start that business? Your dreams will never come true if they just sit on a to do list. You need to move them from a list and put them on your calendar so you have a deadline to finally take action.
You need to talk less and talk more action. It’s easy for any of us to learn something new, think we have a solid plan for making something happen, then sit around and do nothing. What you need to do is apply the knowledge you have and get the ball rolling on your goals. Nothing great has ever come from someone sitting on the couch thinking about what they want to do in life.
Download this episode of the James Swanwick show to hear more insight on how you can finally start your endeavors.
- Most people talk a good game but never take action.
- It’s always impressive when someone says they will do something and six months later have achieved their goals.
- Until James put his goal on moving on his calendar, it wasn’t happening.
- You need to embrace the unknown, not be afraid of it.
- People feel good in the moment when the learn something new, but rarely incorporate the knowledge into their life.
- Even if you have a plan and blue print, things won’t happen if you won’t do it.
- Knowledge is not power, applied knowledge is power.
- Get it off your to do list and onto your calendar.
- If you want to do something, get the ball rolling NOW!