Are you interested in starting your own business? Many people are, and they often struggle trying to do it all themselves with no experience. This often times leads to people feeling overwhelmed and deflated, which causes them to put off taking action.
The truth is you don’t have to start from scratch. No matter where you live you can find people who are more knowledgeable than you, and more experienced than you. You just need to to seek them out.
One thing you can do is try to find a meetup in your area of other people who are in the same type of business you are. Chances are, no matter where you are, there is something going on close by. And if there isn’t, then take action. Start your own meetup and bring other people closer together.
There is nothing that will inspire you to talk action more than being surrounded by people who are also taking action. Learn from their mistakes, bounce ideas off of them, and don’t be afraid to be the dumbest person in the room. That’s how you know you’re in the right place and learning.
On this episode of the James Swanwick show James is joined again by his friend, and long time listener, James Harris. Harris asks questions about his new business he wants to start, and gets some solid advice on options he can take.
Download this episode of the James Swanwick show today to learn more about how to start a successful business from the ground up.
- Swanwick is currently in Australia for business.
- Harrison trying to be an entrepreneur by himself.
- Little changes turn into large results later on.
- Your products need their own domains and social media handles.
- Build your personal brand.
- You can publish books one at a time instead of having to order in bulk.
- Try to make your products available world wide instead of regional.
- Find marketplaces where people are already going, don’t just create your own marketplace.
- Be surrounded by people more experienced than you.
- Have a wide array of friends.
- Find meetups for what you are interested in pursuing.
- If you can’t find meetups, create one.
- Procrastination is a killer of dreams.
- Always be proactive.