How many times do you feel like your brain is fried? Maybe your body is exhausted? In either case you feel like progress is just a struggle, and that’s the problem of burnout.
Burnout is a serious symptom we all deal with in life, and a lot of that stems from just doing too much and going too far.
The mind and body both need breaks. If you want to build muscle, you can’t if you keep destroying it with high intensity workouts. It needs time to rebuild.
If you keep working, researching, and trying to grow your business your brain will begin to fizzle and you’ll never get the chance to really absorb what you’ve been learning.
As a result, take the time to relax. Take breaks, mentally and physically, so you can go back into the game and really get everything in your life moving where you want it to go.
On this episode of The James Swanwick Show I talk to two fitness entrepreneurs, who are also identical twins, Eric and Chris Martinez. These two guys lost their father as teenagers, and it turned their life upside down. They were getting into trouble and acting out, and knew their life was going down the wrong road.
As a result they ended up moving to Los Angeles and starting over. They built an incredibly successful business and got incredibly fit at the same time.
They’ve joined us to give some amazing tips on how you can progress your mind, body, and business all at the same time without feeling like you have to sacrifice one for the other.
Download this episode of the James Swanwick show to learn how you can stay on top of the game mentally and physically.
- The Martinez Brothers lost their father in a car accident as teenagers.
- Deal with your problems and grieve, don’t try to power through it.
- The trend is to be an entrepreneur, but don’t know what it is.
- There is no big pay day, it’s a lifestyle.
- You need make time to let your mind relax.
- Don’t waste your time on Instagram, it doesn’t show the bad side.
- Take the time to reward yourself and enjoy the journey.
- Look at your long term lifestyle to develop a diet.
- High intensity training should be limited to a couple days of week, not every day.
- Walking a lot can be enough for the body.
- Listen to what your body is telling you.
- It’s possible to scale business, mindset, and physical health at the same time.
- There is no quick easy fix.
- Work on the six pack in the brain and the body.
- Know your breaking points.
Dynamic Duo Training