We all have had a loved one we have seen slip away. As dementia and Alzheimer’s disease kicks in their brain deteriorates and they lose their identity. That doesn’t have to be your future. You can do simple things to change your lifestyle and diet to prevent these degenerative diseases.
On this episode of the James Swanwick show we are joined by Michael trained who teamed up with the Dalai Lama to create Peak Mind. He discusses ways you can keep your brain healthy and keep your mind from slipping away. There’s no reason you can’t have the same sharp memory when you’re 80 as you did when you were 20.
Download this episode of the James Swanwick to learn how you can protect your way of life.
- Our brains are our identity, and we need to protect it.
- We are surrounded by toxins and foods that can degrade our brains.
- You can increase your cognitive abilities through diet and exercise.
- Dementia and diabetes are becoming a global epidemic.
- A deep quality REM sleep is important for brain repair.
- Pesticides in foods are affecting our brains.
- Processed foods are bad for our brains.
- Perpetual stress has long term consequences.
- Sugar and carbs should be avoided.
- Aspartame and artificial sweeteners are bad.
- Obesity can cause your body to retain more toxins.
- Sugars cause chronic inflammation in your body, which can result in dementia.