“You keep on trying different approaches, but the biggest gain comes from the experience of even trying” – Daniel Hayes
(click to tweet)
Do you know what it takes to be truly tough? To not take no for an answer, and to go and do battle in life? Daniel Hayes does. As a Middleweight Champion boxer, he’s seen his fair share of bruises and bumps. He’s come out on top, and he’s on the James Swanwick Show to talk about what it takes be a champion.
One of the most important takeaways is that failure can actually be a positive thing. While we often regret the loss of time, what we learn about ourselves, and who we become in the process, is usually worth so much more than the time invested. So don’t fear failure! Embrace it as a necessary part of the process to becoming the person that you want to be!
Learn how to be more persistent at life, how to not take no for an answer, how to be tenacious, and why you should continually throw yourself into uncomfortable situations on this episode of the James Swanwick Show!
“Goals are powerful because even if you don’t achieve the goal, the person you become is so worth it.” – Daniel Hayes
(click to tweet)
- Failures can be net positives in your life if you take the right lessons away from it
- When you start a process, you must trust that it will work over time
- Understand that if you want something that other people don’t have, you must live a life that is different from them
- Persistence must be in the area of continually trying new things. Not consistently and persistently trying the same thing over and over if it doesn’t work
- Continually throw yourself into uncomfortable situations to learn how to deal with them
- The traumas that you go through will shape who you are
Get My Book Notes on 3 Life-Changing Books