How many times do you find yourself using pick-up lines and feeling anxious about it? Do you feel like you’re exhausted from wearing a mask? Well chances are it’s time for you to move your game up, and be yourself.
One thing everyone wants in a partner is someone who is confident. That doesn’t mean you need to voice your opinion every chance you can, that just means you need to be comfortable being yourself. Own your opinions, but don’t push them.
If you feel like the conversation isn’t going anywhere, and you feel like you need to prove yourself or start talking about your dating “resume” as to why you are such a good guy, pause for a moment. Start talking about THEM.
If you get them talking about themselves, and really clarifying who they are, and what they want it will be so much more beneficial for everyone. They’ll feel heard, and you’ll learn if this relationship is right for you.
Most importantly, listen to the words behind the words. Don’t be afraid to dig in to who they are and what makes them tick.
On this episode of the James Swanwick Show, we are joined by Richard Fletcher. Richard lives in England, and is a relationship coach for men. He’s not about giving pick-up lines or teaching you how to put on a mask to land the girl of your dreams. Instead he helps you find the right person for you, and how you can find the perfect relationship that allows you to be you.
Download this episode of the James Swanwick show if you are looking to stop playing the field, and start searching for the one.
- This episode is about how to get to a state of calm and be yourself on a date.
- We all have multiple personalities.
- It’s exhausting to try to be someone you’re normally not.
- You don’t need to be that amazing.
- Understand who your real self is.
- Think about what integrity you are looking for in someone.
- You do have to get your heart broken to discover what you want and don’t want.
- Being a leader means standing for what you want, not leading a group.
- There’s no need to go over your dating “resume”.
- Be genuinely interested in the other person on a date.
- Pay attention to the words behind the words.
- We all want to feel understood in a relationship.
Richard’s Free Training
Richard’s Website: PowerfulMan.org