Is coffee good for you? Do you need your coffee in the morning before you can do anything else? Are you dependent on coffee? Is that a problem?
Those are just a few of the topics I’m getting into on this episode of Sincere Hogan. Coffee is a staple of the modern diet, and really modern culture in general. While some people are addicted to it, and there is always that danger, it is also important to understand that there are incredible benefits to coffee as well.
At the end of the day, everyone is different, and a substance like coffee will affect everyone differently. One of the most important things for you to do is to track the results from anything you eat and drink. Learn about both the good and the bad of coffee, but then track its influence on you, and make your own decisions from that information!
- Coffee is full of antioxidants
- Coffee is good for cardio and brain health
- Provided the coffee is from a good source, it can be healthy in the right amounts
- Coffee increases blood flow to the brain
- Coffee can be an effective pre-workout formula a couple hours before working out
- Many of the coffees you get will have pesticides sprayed on them
- Coffee has been shown to lower type 2 diabetes
- When you are dependent on your coffee to stay away, you are probably dealing with adrenal fatigue
- Coffee can increase cortisol, which isn’t a good idea for someone who is dealing with a lot of stress
- Don’t stress about the foods you eat. There is no need to add stress to your life in that way