Do you wonder why people spend hundred, thousands, or even tens of thousands of dollars on information they can get for free or from a book? Sometimes it seems crazy to think someone would spend that much when they don’t really have to. The reason is because you will get better results if you invest in yourself.
Years ago I would read every book and website I could find about being an entrepreneur and starting my own business. Nothing happened. Not until one day I went to a talk Tai Lopez was giving and decided to invest $25,000 into his program. That wasn’t in investment just in Tai’s program, but also into myself. How much harder are you going to work if you have a $20 book on the line versus $25,000 in hard cash?
One this episode of the James Swanwick show, I interview long time friend Eli Wilde about his work with the famous Tony Robbin and the importance of investing in yourself. Sometimes it’s not about the money, but about the push you need to finally get the success you want and deserve.
- Information is becoming free, but experiences are not.
- If you don’t have the resources, be resourceful.
- The investment is the transformation you need.
- How good does it feel to bet on yourself?
- If you don’t have skin in the game, you won’t really pay attention.
- We have more money coming in, or access to more money, than we realize.
- Doing something on your own can take a decade more than if you have a coach.
- Our minds always want to focus on what’s bad, so think about what’s great.
- As students it’s our responsibility to be even better than our teachers.